- Nose plays an important role in facial aesthetics.
- Rhinoplasty is one of the most common operations in aesthetic surgery
- Besides its aesthetic appearance, it is also an important organ functionally.
- Therefore, a nose surgery is an aesthetic and functional intervention.
- Our main philosophy in nose surgery is to achieve a natural and face-friendly result.
- Personal planning is important.
- The operation is usually performed under general anesthesia.
- The patient is usually discharged after one night in the hospital.
- Silicone splints are used depending on the procedure and the patient, or the operation is performed without buffering.
- If tampons are used, they are removed after approximately 2-4 days. After 5-7 days, your splint dressing is removed.
- And you can return to your daily life after 1 week.
- Most of the post-operative payments decrease after 1-2 weeks.
- The final result is seen after about 2-6 months.