- Facelift surgery is one of the most common surgeries performed after the age of 40-50.
- This surgery can make you 10-15 years younger
- The procedure is performed under local or general anesthesia with incisions made in the scalp and hidden areas such as behind the ear.
- By combining the procedure with other applications, more harmonic and natural results are obtained.
- You can return to your home 1 day after the operation.
- After 1-2 weeks, your payments will decrease by a large amount and you can return to your daily life.